Privacy & Data Submission Policy
This policy explains how we, Fusion Products Company Limited (company number 6524320), who operate the website www.fusion-bags.com (“the Website”), require you to abide by our terms and conditions with regard to the data you submit for us. It also explains how we use the information we collect about you, how you can instruct us if you prefer to limit the use of that information and the procedures that we have in place to safeguard your privacy.
By submitting data to us you agree with the following terms:-
Your submission of data
1.1 You are authorised to submit data on behalf of the named person or business.
1.2 You confirm, warrant and represent to us that the data you submit (“the Information”) is true and accurate.
1.3 You confirm, warrant and represent that the Information does not contain any sensitive personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998), is not obscene, is not defamatory and does not infringe the rights of any other person.
The information we collect and how we use it
2.1 When you submit Information you must provide your name, delivery address and email address and any other information that we may from time to time reasonably request from you.
2.2 We gather the Information to allow us to process your order(s). The relevant Information will subsequently be used by us, our agents and sub-contractors to communicate with you on any matters relating to your order(s) and on our products, and offers on the website.
2.3 We may aggregate information provided by you to create or refine statistics for the purposes of monitoring website use in order to help us develop the Website. This will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
2.4 We may provide you with information about our products or about features of the Website or about trade shows or about any other matters which we think may be of interest to you either in a regular newsletter or otherwise. If you would rather not receive this information, please send a blank email message to email@example.com.
2.5 We may provide you with related information from third parties we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.6 We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
3. When you use the Website, we will monitor this use and use this and the Information to create a profile of you and your use of the Website. This information is likely to be aggregated or statistical and will be done by placing a “cookie” (which is a small file) on your computer’s hard disk. You may find out more about cookies at “aboutcookies.org”.
How we protect your information
4.1 The internet is not a secure medium. However, we have put in place such security procedures as we think are reasonable in the circumstances.
4.2 We will use all reasonable endeavours to keep Information confidential. We have within our organisation a nominated data controller whose details are available on written request. The internal procedures of this person (and/or any person who succeeds him/her) govern the storage, access and disclosure of your information.
Sale of Business
5. If we sell our business or the part of our business which incorporates provision of services through the Website, or if our business or the relevant part of it is integrated with another business, your details may be disclosed to our advisers and to any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business or the relevant part.
Updating your details
6. If any of the information which you have provided to us and/or our data controller (as named above), changes, for example if you change your email address or name or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details or your desire for cancellation, by sending an email to email@example.com.
Sale of our business
7. If our business is sold or integrated with another business, your details may be disclosed to our advisers and/or to any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
8.2 Owing to the global nature of the internet infrastructure, the information which you provide to us may be transferred in transit to countries outside the European Economic Area that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and its use as set out in this policy. However, we have taken the steps outlined above to try and improve the security of Information. By submitting Information, you consent to the transfers.
How to contact our data controller
10. In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
Links to other websites