As soon as you purchase a Fusion product from www.fusion-bags.com, your details will be entered into our warranty register but we always advise that you keep your purchase receipt.
Clearance products may have a separate warranty but this will be clearly displayed and purchasing the product will mean acceptance of these terms.
Fusion Product Warranty
This applies to any bag that is made by Fusion Products Company Limited and sold “new” from a recognised Fusion dealer/stockist. “New” meaning that the bag has been sold to a dealer/stockist through a recognised Fusion Distributor and not re-sold through other sources or used in any manner, pre-sale.
- Fusion Products Company Limited shall manufacture, pack and supply the products in accordance with all generally accepted industry standards and practices that are applicable.
- For a period of 12 months (24 months for consumers from an EU member state) from the date of original purchase Fusion products shall:
- [conform to the Specification];
- be of satisfactory quality (within the meaning of the Sale of Goods Act 1979, as amended) and fit for any purpose held out by Fusion Products Company Limited;
- be free from defects in design, material and workmanship;
- comply with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- If during the applicable period the product fails to comply with clause 2 above, our authorised dealers/stockists/distributors, will replace the bag free of charge. This warranty is only honoured upon presentation of the original bill of sale/ invoice showing the date of purchase, product type and dealer’s name. Fusion Products Company Limited reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to replace any product if the proof of purchase is incomplete and illegible.
- This warranty is non-transferable.
- This warranty does not apply to any defect in the product arising from:
- fair wear and tear;
- [failure to use the product in accordance with the user instructions]
- wilful damage, abnormal storage or working conditions, accident (including but not limited to lighting, water, fire, misuse, neglect, alteration, or defacing), negligence by you or by any third party;
- repairs or adjustments which have been conducted by unauthorised service organisations or persons;
- modifications to change the product from its normal purpose;
- misuse of the product including but not limited to failure to use the product for its normal purpose;
- [Fusion Products Company Limited will not refund any transport costs relating directly or indirectly to the warranty of the products.]
- This warranty does not affect the consumer's statutory rights under applicable national laws in force, or the consumer's right against the dealer arising from their sales/purchase contract.
- This warranty may not be reproduced or copied and will be valid only with authentic products sold by Fusion Products Company Limited.
- [Fusion Products Company Limited shall under no circumstances whatever be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any damages or loss of profit, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with the malfunction of their products.]
- [Fusion Products Company Limited's total liability in respect of all other losses arising under or in connection with the Contract, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed the price of the Goods.]
- Clearance or discontinued products will have a warranty that is deemed appropriate by the manufacturer and will be clearly displayed. Any such purchase of a clearance or discontinued product will signify acceptance of the warranty terms by the purchaser.
Browse Our Products